Last updated: Oct 24, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
InterpretationThe words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- * Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- * Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- * Application refers to iQ Cars, the software program provided by the Company.
- * Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Redfox Pro, Italian City 1, Building 130.
- * Country refers to: Iraq
- * Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- * Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- * Service refers to the Application.
- * Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- * Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- * Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- * You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
Personal DataWhile using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- * Email address
- * First name and last name
- * Phone number
- * Address, State, Province, City
- * Usage Data
Usage DataUsage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Information from Third-Party Social Media ServicesWhile using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
We use Instagram page and Facebook page access data to share content.
- * Google
- * Facebook
- * Instagram
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third- Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities.
Information Collected while Using the ApplicationWhile using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your prior permission:
We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company's servers and/or a Service Provider's server or it may be simply stored on Your device.
- * Information regarding your location
- * Pictures and other information from your Device's camera and photo library
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
Use of Your Personal DataThe Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- * To provide and maintain our Service , including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- * To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- * For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- * To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- * To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- * To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- * For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- * For other purposes : We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- * With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- * For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- * With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- * With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- * With Your consent : We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal DataYour information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Deletion of Personal DataYou have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You. When you choose to delete your account, we are committed to ensuring that your personal data is removed from our systems. This process includes the deletion of various types of data, such as:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Full Name and Photo
- Birth Year
- Third-Party Connections
To delete your account, please visit the Settings section, and then click on the 'Delete Account' option. Here, you will find instructions for initiating the deletion process. Additionally, you may have the option to provide your email and a reason for deleting your account, ensuring we can better assist you. Once the process is initiated, your account and associated data will be permanently deleted.
Requesting DeletionIf you wish to request the deletion of your personal data, please use the "Delete Account" feature in the Settings section of the Application. We will promptly process your request and ensure the removal of your data from our systems.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Law enforcementUnder certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirementsThe Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- * Comply with a legal obligation
- * Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- * Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- * Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- * Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal DataThe security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Children's PrivacyOur Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Trademarks “IQ Cars,” “RedFox Pro,” “iqcars.net “redfoxpro.com” and our other names, logos, our product or service names, our slogans are trademarks that are owned or licensed by Redfox Pro and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned on the Platform are the property of their respective owners.
Partner and other Third-party content In addition to Partner Content and Submitted Content, the Platform may also include or link to other content or information provided by or about third-party websites, products, services, activities or events (collectively, “Third-Party Content” ). We are not responsible for Third-Party Content. Your interactions with or correspondence with the providers of Third-Party Content and your use of or interaction with any Third-Party Content are solely between you and the third party providing it. RedFox Pro does not control or endorse, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, any Third-Party Content, and your access to and use of such Third-Party Content is at your own risk.
Modifying and Terminating our Platform We reserve the right to modify our Platform or to suspend or stop providing all or portions of our Platform at any time. You also have the right to stop using our Platform at any time. We are not responsible for any loss or harm related to your inability to access or use our Platform at any time.
Modifying these Terms RedFox Pro reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions that apply to all clients without notice. The updated terms and conditions will only be in effect once they are published on the Iqcars.net website. Continued use of the IQ Cars product after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- * By email: email@example.com
- * By phone number: +9647502006060